1. Take a 10-30 minute walk every day. And while you walk, smile. It is the ultimate anti-depressant.
2. Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day.
3. Buy a DVR and tape your
late night shows and get more sleep.
4. When you
wake up in the morning complete the following statement, 'My purpose is to __________ today.'
5. Live with the 3 E's --
Energy, Enthusiasm, and Empathy.
6. Play more games and read more books than you did in 2007.
Make time to practice meditation, and prayer. They provide us with daily fuel for our busy lives.
8. Spend time with people over the age
of 70 and under the age of 6.
9. Dream more while you are awake.
10. Eat more foods that grow on trees and plants and eat less food that is manufactured
green tea and plenty of water. Eat blueberries, wild Alaskan salmon, broccoli, almonds & walnuts.
12. Try to
make at least three people smile each day.
13. Clear clutter from your house, your car, your desk and let new and flowing energy into your life.
14. Don't waste your precious energy on gossip, OR
issues of the past, negative thoughts or things you cannot control. Instead invest your energy in the positive present moment.
that life is a school and you are here to learn. Problems are simply part of the curriculum that appear and fade away like
algebra class but the lessons you learn will last a lifetime.
16. Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince
and dinner like a college kid with a maxed out charge card.
17. Smile and laugh m ore. It will keep the NEGATIVE
18. Life isn't fair, but it's still good.
Life is too short to waste time hating anyone.
take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
21. You don't have to win every argument. Agree to disagree.
peace with your past so it won't spoil the present.
23. Don't compare your life to others'. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
No one is in charge of your happiness except you.
Frame every so-called disaster with these words : 'In five years, will this matter?'
26. Forgive everyone for everything.
27. What other people think of you is none of
28. REMEMBER GOD heals everything. Pray for Divine Mercy and protection from calamities and
29. However good or bad a situation is, it will change.
30. Your job won't take care of you when you are sick. Your friends will. Stay in touch.
31. Get rid of anything that isn't useful,
beautiful or joyful.
32. Envy is a waste of time. You already
have all you need.
33. The best is yet to come.
34. No matter how you feel, get up, dress
up and show up.
35. Do the right thing!
36. Call your family
often. (Or email them to death!!!)
37. Each night before you go to bed complete the following statements: am thankful for __________.
Today I accomplished _________.
38. Remember that you are too blessed to be stressed.
39. Enjoy the ride. Remember this is not Disney World and you certainly don't want a fast pass. You only have one ride
through life so make the most of it and enjoy the ride.
40. Please Forward this to everyone you care about.
I just did.
May your troubles
be less, May your blessings be more, May nothing but happiness come through your door!